Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Excerpt from email to family 10-29-2014

10-29-2014
I don’t do a mass email; I just have people look at the blog. I am SOOOO so happy that I came to this MTC. The Lord definitely knows what he’s doing in all things. I met a kid from Pocatello, he’s a newbie, and he went to the same HS as Trevor and knows his little sister Ashley! Kind of cool. Also a girl here went to the same HS as Aubrey from my HU soccer team. And there are currently 2 kids here from Montana. One is from Billings the other from Great falls.
 I play soccer every day!! I made a bicycle kick goal the other day. And everyone thought it was the coolest thing ever. One teacher told me last week his dream is to be able to play soccer with me, and yesterday he did! ....I still have a cool head and am not cocky, but to be honest all the Latinos love me since I play soccer. :)
I am DEFINITELY getting enough to eat. Probably too much! And one of the CCM (MTC) rules is to eat all your food. Sometimes it’s hard because we don’t dish it up ourselves, the people working in the Cafeteria do.
I have been healthy! Although I eat a lot of beets! But it’s all good. ;) But I feel great! I haven’t had a single head ache yet!
My comps are from Rexburg and North Salt Lake. Vanessa South and Jennesa Coleman. If you want you can look them up on FB. Ha-ha
Studying is WAY easier than at home! It’s weird. Of course all we do here is church stuff so it’s totally normal.
Tell grandma hello and I love her! :) 
Well love you guys!! :) Tell everyone hello

No comments:

Post a Comment