Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

I am an Advansado...! Only 2 more weeks in the CCM!

Not a whole lot happened this week at the CCM... or at least that I care to disclose in this blog ;) haha So I am just going to do a couple bullet points of things I could come up with. And AFTER there will be some pictures because we just found out we can now email pictures!!  :)
 
--This week one of my companions accidently pulled a chair out from under my other companion and she fell to the floor. I felt awful, but I'm not going to lie, I thought it was quite hilarious.
 
--We had the delectable churros in the cafeteria here TWICE this week!
 
--I have now tried asking 2 North Americans where they are from in Spanish, thinking they were Latino, only to get a completely clear answer of California and Salt Lake in English.  haha Whoops!
 
--I saw a big slug today at the Temple
 
--The new Hermanas got here last night and one is from Cardston, AB!
 
--The CCM President and his wife are nice, sometimes, but they are super scary. 0.0
 
Yep, thats honestly all I could come up with for this week... Its just been classes and practice teaching! Pretty routine...
 
I hope you all enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful week!
 
Hermana Kiser


 sisters in my district also all my room mates. 

                                                     the beds is of course my room


 

a picture of me with the soccer field.
The flowers are here at the MTC. I just liked them so thought I'd send them 

the 3 of us (my companionship) at the temple 

district selfie at the temple 





 the one of all the people  in front of the MTC sign is my district doing the "page 33" sign with straight faces. this is a MTC joke. Page 33 is the page in the missionary handbook that talks about interactions of elders and sisters. 


 


the one building of the house is just becuase. its a nicer part of town, just an example of what a house looks like.


 
the street and palm trees was out the back of the bus today on p day.

No comments:

Post a Comment